More Science Worksheets
A series of free Science Lessons for 7th Grade and 8th Grade, KS3 and Checkpoint Science in preparation for GCSE and IGCSE Science.
Protein Energy Malnutrition
- acute onset
- mother stops breastfeeding
- sudden halt in protein consumption
- will have calories, not protein
- swollen belly and legs (fluid imbalance)
- fatty liver
- starts immediately after birth
- slow to develop
- thin 'matchstick' arms
- ribs are showing
- face is sunken
- lack of protein and calories
Obesity, a health problem
What is obesity? Are we what we eat? Why is obesity such a serious health problem?
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.