More Lessons for Calculus
A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
- Functions Defined Implicitly [7 min.]
- Derivatives of Functions Defined Implicitly [7.5 min.]
- The Derivative of Rational Powers of x [6 min.]
- Some Exercises [6 min.]
Derivatives Involving Logarithms
- Derivatives of Logarithmic Functions [14.5 min.]
- The "Logarithmic Differentiation" Technique [5.5 min.]
- The Derivative of Irrational Powers of x [3.5 min.]
- Some Exercises [5 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.