Plans and Worksheets for Kindergarten
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Kindergarten
Common Core For Kindergarten
Eureka Math/EngageNY Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 27 Common Core Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 27
Worksheets for Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 27
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Kindergarten students learn how to match and count to compare two sets of objects. State which quantity is less.
Topic G: Comparison of Numerals
Lesson 27 Concept Development and Problem Set
Work with a partner. Take one handful of pattern blocks out of
the bucket. Let your partner do the same. Compare your
handfuls of pattern blocks. Who has more? How did you
know? Put the blocks back and try the game again.
Draw a tower with more cubes.
_____ is more than ______.
Draw a train. Draw another train with fewer cubes.
__________is more than __________.
_____________ is less than __________.
1. How did we compare our sets with the linking cubes? What is another way we could have compared
2. What did you think was the easiest way to find out which bean set had more? Would you do the
same thing to find out which set had fewer beans?
3. When do you need to count to see which has more or less?
4. When might we compare numbers in our lives?
5. What math vocabulary did we use today to communicate precisely?
6. How did the Application Problem connect to today’s lesson?
Lesson 27 Homework
Draw a tower with fewer cubes.
_____ is more than _____.
_____ is less than ______.
Draw a train with more cubes.
_____is more than _____.
_____is less than ______.
I can use different strategies to compare.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.