There are three sets of compare integers worksheets:
Integers, Less & More (one less, one more)
Compare Integers (use <, >, = )
Ordering Integers (increasing or decreasing order)
Examples, solutions, videos, and worksheets to help Grade 6 students learn how to order integers.
How to order integers?
There are four sets of ordering integers worksheets:
- arrange one-digit integers in increasing order
- arrange two-digit integers in increasing order
- arrange one-digit integers in decreasing order
- arrange two-digit integers in decreasing order
We can use the following steps when arranging a set of integers in increasing order:
- Start with the negative numbers and locate the smallest integer.
- Then locate the next highest integer.
- Repeat this process for the remaining integers, placing them in increasing order from left to right.
If the integers are to be arranged in decreasing order then we start with the largest positive integer and stop at the smallest integer.
Have a look at this video if you need to review how to order integers.
Click on the following worksheet to get a printable pdf document.
Scroll down the page for more Ordering Integers Worksheets.
More Ordering Integers Worksheets
(Answers on the second page.)
Ordering Integers Worksheet #1 (1-digit integers)
Ordering Integers Worksheet #2 (integers from -20 to 20)
Ordering Integers Worksheet #3 (2-digit integers)
Online or Interactive
Integers, 1 less or 1 more
Add Integers, 2 operands
Add Integers, 3 or more operands
Subtract 2 Integers
Subtract 3 or more Integers
Integers on a Number Line Lesson
More Printable Worksheets
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.