Questions And Worked Solutions For AP Calculus BC 2021
AP Calculus BC 2021 Free Response Questions - Complete Paper (pdf)
AP Calculus BC 2021 Free Response Question 1
- The density of a bacteria population in a circular petri dish at a distance r centimeters from the center of the dish is given by an increasing, differentiable function f, where f(r)is measured in milligrams per square centimeter. Values of f(r) for selected values of r are given in the table above.
AP Calculus BC 2021 Free Response Question 2
- For time t ≥ 0, a particle moves in the xy-plane with position (x(t),y(t)) and velocity vector
AP Calculus BC 2021 Free Response Question 3
- A company designs spinning toys using the family of functions
AP Calculus BC 2021 Free Response Question 4
- Let f be a continuous function defined on the closed interval -4 ≤ x ≤ 6.
AP Calculus BC 2021 Free Response Question 5
- Let y = f(x) be the particular solution to the differential equation
AP Calculus BC 2021 Free Response Question 6
- The function g has derivatives of all orders for all real numbers. The Maclaurin series for g is given by
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.