Questions And Worked Solutions For AP Calculus AB 2021
AP Calculus AB 2021 Free Response Questions - Complete Paper (pdf)
AP Calculus AB 2021 Free Response Question 1
- The density of a bacteria population in a circular petri dish at a distance r centimeters from the center of the dish is given by an increasing, differentiable function f, where f(r)is measured in milligrams per square centimeter. Values of f(r) for selected values of r are given in the table above.
AP Calculus AB 2021 Free Response Question 2
- A particle, P, is moving along the x-axis. The velocity of particle P at time t is given by vp(t) = sin(t1.5) for 0 ≤ t ≤ π. At time t = 0, particle P is at position x = 5.
AP Calculus AB 2021 Free Response Question 3
- A company designs spinning toys using the family of functions
AP Calculus AB 2021 Free Response Question 4
- Let f be a continuous function defined on the closed interval -4 ≤ x ≤ 6.
AP Calculus AB 2021 Free Response Question 5
- Consider the function y = f(x) whose curve is given by the equation 2y2 - 6 = y sin x for y ≥ 0.
AP Calculus AB 2021 Free Response Question 6
- A medication is administered to a patient. The amount, in milligrams, of the medication in the patient at time t hours is modeled by a function y = A(t)
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.