This list of absolute value games will help you learn about absolute value numbers, absolute value equations and absolute value inequalities.
We also have some absolute value calculators and math tools.
Absolute Value Number Games
Number Balls - Absolute Value
- Click the balls in ascending order.
Planetary Order Absolute Value
- Launch your rocket and land on the planet containing the lowest absolute value.
Absolute Value Quiz
- Find the absolute value.
Integers, Absolute Value & Operations with Integers
- This activity includes finding absolute value of integers, comparing integers, and addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of integers.
Absolute Value of an Integer
- Practice how to calculate the absolute value of integers.
Thanksgiving Dinner Absolute Value
- Each Thanksgiving dinner guest has an absolute value. Use their absolute value to determine where they should sit. Seat each guest before the food gets cold. Complete each level by correctly seating all of the guests at the table.
Absolute Value & Opposite Numbers
- Give the absolute value or opposite number.
Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities Games
Math Boxing Absolute Value
- This isn't your dad's punching bag as it will throw punches if you don't answer the absolute value problems correctly or you take too long. See how far you can go by answering as many problems as you can before getting defeated by the punching bag.
Halloween Shot Absolute Value
- Shoot the vampire bats down with the correct comparison sign ( <, = or >). See how many you can get in one minute.
Absolute Functions Calculators and Tools
Absolute Value Equations Calculator
This absolute value equations calculator will show you how to solve your equation algebraically step-by-step and also graphically. Use it to check yor answers.
Multiple Absolute Functions Plotter
This math tool allows you to plot up to three absolute functions. This allow you to compare horizontal and vertical shifts of a function
Solving Absolute Value Equations and Inequalities
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.