Plans and Worksheets for Grade 1
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 1
Common Core For Grade 1
Eureka Math/EngageNY grade 1 module 2 lesson 1 Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Grade 1 Module 2, Lesson 1
Eureka Math grade 1 module 2 lesson 1 Worksheets (pdf)
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Grade 1 students learn how to solve word problems with three addends, two of which make ten.
Lesson 1 Concept Development
Common Core Standards: 1.OA.2,
Module 2 Make Ten Strategy
This video shows the make ten strategy at a concrete, pictorial, and abstract level.
It allows show how number bonds can be used as a written method for tracking the process of using the make ten strategy.
Finding a 10 to add 3 numbers.
Lesson 1 Problem Set
Read the math story. Make a simple math drawing with labels. Circle 10 and solve
2. Maria gets some new toys for her birthday. She gets 4 dolls, 7 balls, and 3 games.
How many toys did she receive?
___ + ___ + ___ = ___
10 + ___ = ___
Maria received ____ toys.
Lesson 1 Homework
Read the math story. Make a simple math drawing with labels. Circle 10 and solve.
1. Chris bought some treats. He bought 5 granola bars, 6 boxes of raisins, and 4
cookies. How many treats did Chris buy?
2. Cindy loves pets. She has 5 cats, 7 goldfish, and 5 dogs. How many pets does she
have in all?
3. Mary gets stickers at school for good work. She got 7 puffy stickers, 6 smelly
stickers, and 3 flat stickers. How many stickers did Mary get at school altogether?
4. Jim went to breakfast at school. He sat at a table with 4 teachers and 9 children.
How many people were at the table after Jim sat down?
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.