Plans and Worksheets for Grade 1
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 1
Common Core For Grade 1
Eureka Math/EngageNY grade 1 module 1 lesson 28 Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Grade 1 Module 1, Lesson 28
Eureka Math grade 1 module 1 lesson 28 Worksheets (pdf)
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Grade 1 students learn how to solve take from with result unknown math stories with math drawings, true number sentences and statements, using horizontal marks to cross off what is taken away
Common Core Standards: 1.OA.1,
NYS Math Module 1, Grade 1, Lesson 28
Lesson 28 Concept Development
Learning Goal: I can use organized math drawings to model solving for the unknown.
Lesson 28 Homework
Read story. Make a math drawing to solve.
1. There were 6 hot dogs on the grill. 2 finish cooking and are removed. How many hot
dogs remain on the grill?
2. Bob buys 8 new toy cars. He takes 3 from the bag. How many cars are still in the
3. Kira sees 7 birds in the tree. 3 birds fly away. How many birds are still in the tree?
4. Brad has 9 friends over for a party. 6 friends get picked up. How many friends are
still at the party?
5. Jordan is playing with 10 cars. He gave 7 to Kate. How many cars is Jordan playing
6. Tony takes 4 books from the bookshelf. There were 10 books on the shelf to start.
How many books are on the shelf now?
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.