Check out the following symmetry games:
Line symmetry games, Drawing shapes with symmetry, Rotational Symmetry games and Symmetry Activities.
We have added more free symmetry games that can be played on PCs, Tablets, iPads and Mobiles.
Line Symmetry Games
Line Symmetry Worksheet
- Find the lines of symmetry of each shape.
Line Symmetry Game
- Give the number of lines of symmetry of each shape.
- For PCs and Mobiles. Defend yourself from the invaders by completing their symmetry to lock on
and destroy them. Fail and they shoot back!
- What makes a shape symmetrical?
- Symmetry Matching is a game which involves mirroring an image along a line of symmetry. Options include pictures, shapes and randomly generated patterns.
The pictures and patterns have vertical lines of symmetry while the shapes include both vertical and horizontal lines of symmetry. The randomly generated patterns is the most difficult option.
- Symmetry Sorting involves sorting pictures, shapes and letters into symmetrical and non-symmetrical sets.
- Looking to test your knowledge of symmetry and rotational symmetry? Follow lumberjack Sammy Tree as he guides you through the lesson, then chop-til-you-drop!
- Learn about Symmetry by solving Jigsaw Puzzles.
Drawing Shapes With Symmetry
- Join the dots to complete the symmetrical pattern.
- Symmetry online painting activity.
- Move the mouse around to create a beautiful drawing.
- Draw using the line of symmetry and see what happens.
Rotational Symmetry Games
- Activity on rotational symmetry.
Rotational Symmetry Quiz
- What is the order of symmetry for the figure?
Rotational Symmetry Pairs
- Find pairs of shapes with the same order of rotational symmetry. You can choose from 5 activities.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.