Eureka Math/EngageNY Kindergarten, module 2, lesson 6 Common Core Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Kindergarten, module 2, lesson 6
Worksheets for Kindergarten, module 2, lesson 6
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Kindergarten students learn how to find and describe solid shapes using informal language without naming.
Topic A. Three-Dimensional Solid Shapes
Lesson 6 Concept Development
Match these objects and shapes by drawing a line with your ruler from the
object to the shape.
1. What solids did you match that were curved? What solids did you match that were not curved?
2. Which shapes were the hardest to match? Why?
3. Explain to your partner what you drew on the back of your paper. Can you think of other objects
around you that are these solid shapes? Have a volunteer (or two) share their drawings.
4. What new (or significant) math vocabulary did we use today to communicate precisely? How can
you tell about each solid without using the solid’s name?
5. How did the Application Problem connect to today’s lesson?
Learning Goals: I can find and describe solid shapes.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.