Plans and Worksheets for Grade 1
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 1
Common Core For Grade 1
Eureka Math/EngageNY grade 1 module 2 lesson 11 Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Grade 1 Module 2, Lesson 11
Eureka Math grade 1 module 2 lesson 11 Worksheets (pdf)
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Grade 1 students learn how to share and critique peer solution strategies for put together with total unknown
Common Core Standards: 1.OA.2,
Lesson 11 Exit Ticket
John thinks the problem below should be solved using 5-group drawings and Sue thinks
it should be solved using a number bond. Solve both ways and circle the strategy you
think is the most efficient.
1. Kim scores 5 goals in her soccer game and 8 runs in her softball game. How many
points does she score altogether?
Lesson 11 Homework
Look at the student work. Correct the work. If the answer is incorrect, show a
correct solution in the space below the student work.
1. Todd has 9 red cars and 7 blue cars. How many cars does he have altogether?
2. Jill has 8 beta fish and 5 goldfish. How many fish does she have in total?
3. Dad baked 7 chocolate and 6 vanilla cupcakes. How many cupcakes did he bake in all?
4. Mom caught 9 fireflies and Sue caught 8 fireflies. How many fireflies did they
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.