Plans and Worksheets for Grade 1
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 1
Common Core For Grade 1
Eureka Math/EngageNY grade 1 module 3 lesson 3 Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Grade 1 Module 3, Lesson 3
Eureka Math grade 1 module 3 lesson 3 Worksheets (pdf)
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Grade 1 students learn how to order three lengths using indirect comparison.
Common Core Grade 1, Module 3: Indirect Comparison in Length Measurement
Common Core Standards: 1.MD.1
Lesson 3 Concept Development
Learning Goal: I can order there different lengths.
Lesson 3 Concept Development and Homework
2. Which is the longest rectangle? ______
3. If Rectangle A is longer than Rectangle C, the shortest rectangle is
4. Order the rectangles from shortest to longest:
5. How long is Juan’s path to the beach? _______ blocks
6. How long is Che’s path to the beach? _______ blocks
7. Juan’s path is longer than Sean’s path. Draw Sean’s path.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.