IGCSE 2020 0580/22 May/June (pdf)
- Write down the order of rotational symmetry of the diagram.
- At noon the temperature in Maseru was 21°C.
At midnight the temperature had fallen by 26°C.
Work out the temperature at midnight.
- AB = BC and ABD is a straight line.
Find the value of x.
- Write down
(a) a square number greater than 10,
(b) an irrational number.
- y = mx + c
Find the value of y when m = -3, x = -2 and c = -8.
- Calculate the area of the trapezium.
- On the Venn diagram, shade the region A ∩ B.
- Write 2-4 as a decimal.
- The bearing of B from A is 105°.
Find the bearing of A from B.
p/2q × 4pq/t
- Without using a calculator, work out 1 3/4 - 11/12.
You must show all your working and give your answer as a fraction in its simplest form.
- Roberto buys a toy for $5.00.
He then sells it for $4.60.
Calculate his percentage loss.
- Simplify 8t8 ÷ 4t4.
- Solve the equation.
(1-x)/3 = 5
- Ella’s height is 175cm, correct to the nearest 5cm.
Write down the upper bound of Ella’s height.
- Calculate (3 × 10-3)3.
Give your answer in standard form.
- A train of length 105m takes 11 seconds to pass completely through a station of length 225m.
Calculate the speed of the train in km/h.
- Describe fully the single transformation that maps triangle T onto triangle U.
- Make y the subject of the formula.
h2 = x2 + 2y2
- A, B, C and D lie on the circle, centre O.
TA is a tangent to the circle at A.
Angle ABC = 131° and angle ADB = 20°.
(a) angle ADC,
(b) angle AOC,
(c) angle BAT,
(d) angle OAB.
(b) (256 × 256)3/8
- p is directly proportional to (q + 2)2.
When q = 1, p = 1.
Find p when q = 10.
- (a) By drawing suitable lines and shading unwanted regions, find the region, R, where
x ≥ 2, y ≥ x and 2x + y ≤ 8 .
(b) Find the largest value of x + y in the region R.
- The diagram shows a sector of a circle of radius 8cm.
The length of the arc PQ is 6.4cm.
Find the area of the sector.
- Find the value of n.
- The diagram shows a cuboid.
AB = 8cm, AD = 6 cm and DH = 6 cm.
Calculate angle HAF.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.