Eureka Math/EngageNY Kindergarten, module 2, lesson 2 Common Core Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Kindergarten, module 2, lesson 2
Worksheets for Kindergarten, module 2, lesson 2
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Kindergarten students learn how to explain decisions about classifications of triangles into categories using variants and non-examples. Identify shapes as triangles.
Topic A. Two-Dimensional Flat Shapes
Lesson 2 Concept Development
Find the triangles and color them blue. Put an X on shapes that are not
What new (or significant) math vocabulary did we use today to communicate precisely?
1. Count how many triangles you colored. Did your partner color that same number?
2. Did you color the same triangles as your partner?
3. Explain to your partner how you knew the objects you colored were triangles?
4. What do you look for in a triangle?
5. Were the slices of the pizza in the Application Problem triangles?
Color the triangles red and all others blue.
Learning Goals: I can explain how to know that a shape is a triangle.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.