Questions And Worked Solutions For AP Calculus AB 2007
AP Calculus AB 2007 Free Response Questions - Complete Paper (pdf)
- Let R be the region in the first and second quadrants bounded above by the graph of
- The amount of water in a storage tank, in gallons, is modeled by a continuous function on the time interval
0 ≤ t ≤ 7, where t is measured in hours. In this model, rates are given as follows:
- The functions f and g are differentiable for all real numbers, and g is strictly increasing. The table above
gives values of the functions and their first derivatives at selected values of x. The function h is given by
h(x) = f(g(x)) - 6.
- A particle moves along the x-axis with position at time t given by x(t) = e-t sin t for 0 ≤ t ≤ 2π.
- The volume of a spherical hot air balloon expands as the air inside the balloon is heated. The radius of the
balloon, in feet, is modeled by a twice-differentiable function r of time t, where t is measured in minutes. For
0 < t < 12, the graph of r is concave down. The table above gives selected values of the rate of change, r'(t),
of the radius of the balloon over the time interval 0 ≤ t ≤ 12. The radius of the balloon is 30 feet when t = 5.
- Let f be the function defined by f(x) = k√ - ln x for x > 0, where k is a positive constant.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.