Questions And Worked Solutions For AP Calculus AB 2006
AP Calculus AB 2006 Free Response Questions - Complete Paper (pdf)
- Let R be the shaded region bounded by the graph of y = ln x and the line y = x - 2, as shown above.
(a) Find the area of R.
(b) Find the volume of the solid generated when R is rotated about the horizontal line y = -3.
(c) Write, but do not evaluate, an integral expression that can be used to find the volume of the solid generated
when R is rotated about the y-axis.
- At an intersection in Thomasville, Oregon, cars turn left at the rate L(t) = 60√t sin2 (t/3) cars per hour over the
time interval 0 18 £ £t hours. The graph of y = L(t) is shown above.
- The graph of the function f shown above consists of six line segments.
- Rocket A has positive velocity v t( ) after being launched upward from an initial height of 0 feet at time t = 0
seconds. The velocity of the rocket is recorded for selected values of t over the interval 0 ≤ t ≤ 80 seconds, as
shown in the table above.
- Consider the differential equation
- The twice-differentiable function f is defined for all real numbers and satisfies the following conditions:
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.