Questions And Worked Solutions For AP Calculus AB 2004
AP Calculus AB 2004 Free Response Questions - Complete Paper (pdf)
- Traffic flow is defined as the rate at which cars pass through an intersection, measured in cars per minute. The traffic flow at a particular intersection is modeled by the function F defined by
- Let f and g be the functions given by f(x) = 2x(1 - x)and g(x) = 3(x - 1)√x for 0 ≤ x ≤ 1. The graphs of f and g are shown in the figure above.
- A particle moves along the y-axis so that its velocity v at time t ≥ 0 is given by v(t) = 1 - tan-1et. At time t = 0, the particle is at y = -1. (Note: tan-1 x = arctan x)
- Consider the curve given by x2 + 4y2 = 7 + 3xy.
- The graph of the function f shown above consists of a semicircle and three line segments. Let g be the function
- Consider the differential equation
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.