Questions And Worked Solutions For AP Calculus AB Multiple Choice 2013 (Part A), Practice Exam, Questions 1 to 28
AP Calculus AB Multiple Choice 2013 Questions - Practice Exam (pdf)
- lim (x2 + x - 6)/(x2 - 4) is
(A) - 1/4 (B) 0 (C) 1 (D) 5/4 (E) nonexistent
- If f(x) = x3 - x2 - x + 1, then f'(2)
- Which of the following definite integrals has the same value as
- Which of the following is an equation of the line tangent to the graph of x2 - 3xy = 10 at the point (1,-3)?
- If g is the function given by
- Let f be the function given by f(x) = x3 - 6x2 + 8x - 2. What is the instantaneous rate of change of f at x = 3?
- A particle moves along a straight line. The graph of the particle’s velocity v(t) at time t is shown above for 0 ≤ t ≤ m, where j, k, l, and m are constants. The graph intersects the horizontal axis at t = 0, t = k, and t = m and has horizontal tangents at t = j and t = l. For what values of t is the speed of the particle decreasing?
- Let f be the function given by
- A particle moves along the x-axis with velocity given by v(t) = 3t2 - 4 for time t ≥ 0. If the particle is at position x = -2 at time t, what is the position of the particle at time t = 3?
- Let f be the function defined by
- For which of the following does lim f(x) = 0?
- Let f be a differentiable function such that f(0) = -5 and f'(x) ≤ 3 for all x. Of the following, which is not a possible value for f(2)?
- Let f be the function given above. What are all values of a and b for which f is differentiable at x = 1?
- The table above gives values for the functions f and g and their derivatives at x = 3. Let k be the function given by k(x) = f(x)/g(x), where g(x) ≠ 0. What is the value of k'(3)?
- If ln(2x + y) = x + 1, then dy/dx =
- The figure above shows the graph of the function g and the line tangent to the graph of g at x = -1. Let h be the function given by h(x) = ex · g(x). What is the value of h'(-1)?
- The function f is continuous for all real numbers, and the average rate of change of f on the closed interval [6,9] is -3/2. For 6 < c < 9, there is no value of c such that f'(c) = -3/2. Of the following, which must be true?
- Let f be the function defined by f(x) = 2x + ex. If g(x) = f-1(x) for all x and the point (0,1) is on the graph of f, what is the value of g'(1)?
- The function g is given by g(x) = 4x3 - 3x2 - 6x + 1. What is the absolute minimum value of g on the closed interval [-2,1]?
- Which of the following is the solution to the differential equation dy/dx = ey+x with the initial condition y(0) = -ln4?
- Which of the following is an antiderivative of
- For time t ≥ 0, the height h of an object suspended from a spring is given by h(t) = 16 + 7 cos(πt/4). What is the average height of the object from t = 0 to t = 2?
- The function f is defined by f(x) = sin x + cos x for 0 ≤ x ≤ 2π. What is the x-coordinate of the point of inflection where the graph of f changes from concave down to concave up?
AP Calculus AB Multiple Choice 2013 Practice Exam Questions and Solutions Part B
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.