More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 25 - Locating the Zeros of a Polynomial Function
In this lecture, we learn how to find Zeroes of a Polynomial function and check whether they are positive or negative.
- How Many Zeros Are There? [12 min.]
- How Many Zeros Are Real? [13 min.]
- How Many Real Zeros Are Positive? Negative? [16 min.]
- Where (On What Interval) Are All Real Zeros? [22 min.]
- How Can You Guess The Location of Real Zeros? [4 min.]
- How Can You Reduce The Number of Real Zeros? [21 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 26 - Locating the Zeroes of a Polynomial Function
In this lecture, we learn how to Locate the Zeroes of a Polynomial function.
- Strategy & Tools: A Practical Checklist [14 min.]
- Some Polynomial Exercises Explained [22 min.]
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.