Plans and Worksheets for Grade 3
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 3
Common Core For Grade 3
Examples, solutions, and videos to help Grade 3 students learn how to solve mixed word problems involving all four operations with grams, kilograms, liters, and milliliters given in the same units.
Common Core Standards: 3.OA.5,
New York State Common Core Math Grade 3, Module 2, Lesson 11
Download Worksheet for Common Core Grade 3, Module 2, Lesson 11
NYS Math Module 2 Grade 3 Lesson 11 Homework
1. Karina goes on a hike. She brings a notebook, a pencil, and a camera. The weight of each item is shown
in the chart. What is the total weight of all three items?
The total weight is __________ grams.
2. Together a horse and its rider weigh 729 kilograms. The horse weighs 625 kilograms. How much does
the rider weigh?
The rider weighs __________ kilograms.
3. Theresa’s soccer team fills up 6 water coolers before the game. Each water cooler holds 9 liters of water.
How many liters of water did they fill?
4. Dwight purchased 48 kilograms of fertilizer for his garden. He needs 6 kilograms of fertilizer for each bed
of vegetables. How many beds of vegetables can he fertilize?
5. Nancy bakes 7 cakes for the school bake sale. Each cake requires 5 milliliters of oil. How many milliliters
of oil does she use?
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.