Plans and Worksheets for Grade 1
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 1
Common Core For Grade 1
Videos, examples, and solutions to help Grade 1 students learn how to share and critique peer strategies for solving problems of varied types.
Common Core Standards: 1.MD.3
New York State Common Core Math Grade 1, Module 6, Lessons 27
Worksheets for Grade 1, Module 6, Lesson 25
Topic F: Varied Problem Types Within 20
Lesson 27 Homework
1. Eight students lined up to go to art. Some more lined up to go to music. Then there
were 12 students in line. How many students lined up to go to music?
2. Peter rode his bike 5 blocks. Rose rode her bike 13 blocks. How much shorter was
3. Lee and Anton collected 16 leaves on their walk. Nine of the leaves were Lee’s. How
many leaves were Anton’s?
4. The team counted 11 soccer balls inside the net. They counted 5 fewer soccer balls
outside of the net. How many soccer balls were outside of the net?
5. Julio saw 14 cars drive by his house. Julio saw 6 more cars than Shanika. How many
cars did Shanika see?
6. Some students were eating lunch. Four students joined them. Now there are 17
students eating lunch. How many students were eating lunch in the beginning?
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.