Examples and Exit Ticket
1. Solve the following equations graphically. Verify the solution sets using the original equations.
2. How do intersection points of the graphs of two functions f and g relate to the solution of an equation in the form f(x) = g(x)?
3. What are some benefits of solving equations graphically? What are some limitations?
1. Know the general shapes of exponential curves, lines and absolute value functions.
2. Know how to perform an intersection of functions on your calculator.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.