Plans and Worksheets for Grade 3
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 3
Common Core For Grade 3
Examples, videos, and solutions to help Grade 3 students learn how to solve two-step word problems involving
multiplication and division and assess the reasonableness of answers.
Common Core Standards:3.OA.3,
New York State Common Core Math Grade 3, Module 1, Lesson 20
Common Core Grade 3, Module 1, Lesson 20 worksheets
Lesson 20 Homework
1. Jerry buys a pack of pencils that costs $3. David buys 4 sets of markers. Each set of markers also costs $3.
a. What is the total cost of the markers?
b. How much more does David spend on 4 sets of markers than Jerry spends on a pack of pencils?
2. Thirty students are eating lunch at 5 tables. Each table has the same number of students.
a. How many students are sitting at each table?
b. How many students are sitting at 4 tables?
3. The teacher has 12 green stickers and 15 purple stickers. Three super star students are given an equal number of each color sticker. How many green and purple stickers does each student get?
4. Three friends go apple picking. They pick 13 apples on Saturday and 14 apples on Sunday. They share the
apples equally. How many apples does each person get?
5. The store has 28 notebooks in packs of 4. Three packs of notebooks are sold. How many packs of notebooks are left?
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.