A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus I - Lecture 3 - Trigonometry for Calculus
Trigonometry for Calculus
- Right Triangle Trigonometry [11.5 min.]
- Trigonometric Graphs [5 min.]
- Handy Trigonometric Identities [5 min.]
- Laws of Sine and Cosine [4 min.]
- Trigonometric Families [4 min.]
- A Function Inverse to Another Function [6 min.]
- When do Inverse Functions (& Their Graphs) Exist? [4 min.]
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions [10 min.]
Exponential & Logarithmic Functions
- The Exponential Function Family [6 min.]
- The Logarithmic Function Family [6.5 min.]
- Solving Exponential & Logarithmic Equations [6 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.