Worksheets, examples, and solutions to help Grade 2 students learn how to tell time to the nearest five minutes.
Common Core Standards: 2.MD.7,
Core Math Resources, Lesson Plans & Worksheets for all grades
Common Core Math
Video Lessons, Math Worksheets and Games for Grade 2
Math Video Lessons, Math Worksheets and Games for all grades
New York State Common Core Math Grade 2, Module 8, Lesson 14
NYS Math Grade 2, Module 8, Lesson 14
Download Worksheets for Grade 2, Module 8, Lesson 14 (Pdf)
Lesson 14 Concept Development and Homework
1. Fill in the missing numbers.
0, 5, 10, _____, _____, _____, _____, 35, _____, _____, _____, _____, ____
____, _____, _____, 45, 40, _____, _____, _____, 20, 15, _____, ____, ____
2. Fill in the missing minutes on the face of the clock.
3. Draw the minute hands on the clocks to match to correct time.
4. Draw the hour hands on the clocks to match the correct time.
5. Draw the hour and minute hands on the clocks to match to correct time.
6. What time is it?
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.