More Lessons for Calculus
A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Derivatives Involving Inverses
- Derivatives of Inverse Functions [10 min.]
- Derivatives of Exponential Functions [7.5 min.]
- Derivatives of Inverse Trigonometric Functions [6 min.]
- Some Exercises [5 min.]
Finding Limits Using Differentiation
- Limits of Quotients that appear to be "Indeterminate": The Rule of L'Hopital [14 min.]
- Some Examples [11 min.]
- Finding Other "Indeterminate" Limits [16 min.]
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.