Some Special Derivatives
More Lessons for Calculus
A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Derivatives Involving Inverses
- Derivatives of Inverse Functions [10 min.]
- Derivatives of Exponential Functions [7.5 min.]
- Derivatives of Inverse Trigonometric Functions [6 min.]
- Some Exercises [5 min.]
Finding Limits Using Differentiation
- Limits of Quotients that appear to be "Indeterminate": The Rule of L'Hopital [14 min.]
- Some Examples [11 min.]
- Finding Other "Indeterminate" Limits [16 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.