More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 35 - Sequences
In this lecture, we learn about Infinite sequences and how to solve them.
- Infinite Sequences: Functions With Domain N [28 min.]
- The Factorial Symbol: ! [8 min.]
- Adding The First n Terms of a Sequence: nth Partial Sums & Summation Notation [17 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 36 - Sequences
In this lecture, we look into Arithmetic sequences and Geometric sequences.
- Arithmetic Sequences: Adding Your Way to Infinity [18 min.]
- Geometric Sequences: Multiplying Your Way to Infinity [30 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.