More Lessons for Passport to Advanced Math
More Lessons for SAT Math
More Resources for SAT
This video is for the redesigned SAT which is for you if you are taking the SAT in March 2016 and beyond.
Calculator: Not Permitted
Passport to Advanced Math
1. What is the sum of 3b(b - 4) and 6(b - 8)?
2. Which of the following expressions is equivalent to (4x3
- 5x) + (8x - 3x3
3. Which of the following expressions is equivalent to (3c - 4c2
) - (5c2
4. Which of the following is equivalent to (8r4
+ 2r) - (8r4
5. Which is the product of (x + 6) and (x + 1)?
Go to next Question
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.