Objective: I know my number words in the millions.
Remember the rules
1. Use a hyphen to join tens' place and ones' place.
2. Do not use the word "and".
3. When there is a zero in a number, we do not read the place..
4. Use a comma between the thousands' place and hundreds' place.
5. Use a comma between the millions' place and thousands' place .
1,406,031 is one million, four hundred six thousand, thirty one
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.