Number Words Worksheet (Millions)
Objective: I know my number words in the millions.
Remember the rules
1. Use a hyphen to join tens' place and ones' place.
2. Do not use the word "and".
3. When there is a zero in a number, we do not read the place..
4. Use a comma between the thousands' place and hundreds' place.
5. Use a comma between the millions' place and thousands' place .
1,406,031 is one million, four hundred six thousand, thirty one
Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
We hope that the free math worksheets have been helpful. We
encourage parents and teachers to select the topics according to the
needs of the child. For more difficult questions, the child may be
encouraged to work out the problem on a piece of paper before
entering the solution. We hope that the kids will also love the fun
stuff and puzzles.