Plans and Worksheets for Grade 4
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 4
Common Core For Grade 4
Examples, solutions, and videos to help Grade 4 students learn how to multiply three- and four-digit numbers by one-digit numbers applying the standard algorithm.
Common Core Standards: 4.NBT.5,
New York State Common Core Math Grade 4, Module 3, Lesson 9
Download worksheets for Grade 4, Module 3, Lesson 9
NYS Math Module 3 Grade 4 Lesson 9 Concept Development
Problem 1: Represent and solve 6 × 162 in the place value chart. Relate the process to solving using the
Problem 2: Solve 5 × 237 using the partial products algorithm. Then solve using
the standard algorithm and relate the two methods to each other.
NYS Math Module 3 Grade 4 Lesson 9 Problem Set
1. Solve using each method.
Partial Products and Standard Algorithm
6. One game system costs $238. How much will 4 game systems cost?
NYS Math Module 3 Grade 4 Lesson 9 Homework
1. Solve using each method: Partial Products, Standard Algorithm
2. Solve. Use the standard algorithm.
3. What is the product of 8 and 54?
4. Isabel earned 350 points while she was playing Blasting Robot. Isabel’s mom earned 3 times as many
points as Isabel. How many points did Isabel’s mom earn?
5. To get enough money to go to on a field trip, every student in a club has to raise $53 selling chocolate
bars. There are 9 students in the club. How much money does the club need to raise to go on the field
6. Mr. Meyers wants to order 4 tablets for his classroom. Each tablet costs $329. How much will all four
7. Amaya read 64 pages last week. Amaya’s older brother, Rogelio, read twice as many pages in the same
amount of time. Their big sister, Elianna, is in high school and read 4 times as many pages as Rogelio did.
How many pages did Elianna read last week?
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.