Plans and Worksheets for Kindergarten
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Kindergarten
Common Core For Kindergarten
Eureka Math/EngageNY Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 20 Common Core Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 20
Worksheets for Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 20
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Kindergarten students learn how to Compare using fewer than and the same as.
Topic F: Comparison of Sets Within 10
Lesson 20 Concept Development and Problem Set
1. Write your first name in the top set of boxes, one letter in each box. Start at the box above the
2. Write your last name in the bottom set of boxes, one letter in each box. Start at the box above
3. Which of your trains has more letter passengers? Which passenger train would be longer?
4. Which of your trains has fewer passengers? Which passenger train would be shorter?
5. Talk about your trains with your partner. Are his trains similar to yours?
Did anyone’s train not have enough room for all of the letter passengers?
1. What are some of the ways you could tell which set had more cubes in our activity?
2. If one stick has more cubes than another, will it be longer than the other?
3. How can you compare the number of cubes in one set to another set? How can you tell which
number is more?
4. Talk to your partner about the chain you made by rolling the die for your Problem Set. What
numbers did you roll? How did you know which had fewer beads?
5. For the back of the Problem Set, what numbers did you roll? What did you do to make sure you
drew more beads than the number you rolled?
6. If one stick has fewer cubes than another, will it be heavier or lighter than the other?
Lesson 20 Homework
Draw another bird so there is the same number of birds as birdcages.
I can compare lengths using more or less.
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.