A collection of Mathematics Riddles for fun and pleasure! Tease your brain with these riddles,
then click to show or hide the answer.
In this page, we have riddles related to Fractions, Trigonometry, Topography, Vector and others.
Also visit our Math Trivia page for more arithmetic riddles, geometry riddles, algebra riddles, calculus riddles etc
- Who invented fractions?
- What is 8 divided in two parts?
- How many tents will a campground hold?
- Why is simplifying a fraction like powdering your nose?
- What do you call a teapot of boiling water on top of mount everest?
- Why did the identity sin(2r) = 2sin(r) get turned down for a loan?
- Why do you rarely find mathematicians spending time at the beach?
- What does trigonometry have in common with a beach?
- Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?
- What's non-orientable and lives in the sea?
What do you get if you cross a mountain climber with a mosquito?
- What do you get if you cross an elephant with a zebra?
- What is the definition of a vector space?
- Why is math a violent subject?
- What is a dilemma?
- How do you tell that you are in the hands of the Mathematical Mafia?
- What is the square root of ab?
- How does a mathematician induce good behavior in her children?
- If only you and dead people can read hexadecimal, how many people can read hexadecimal?
- What did Pythagoras say when he was confronted by the square root of 2?
- How does a Mathematician support himself?
- How will a mathematician win a war easily?
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.