CIE March 2022 9709 Pure Maths Paper 3 (pdf)
- Solve the inequality |2x + 3| > 3|x + 2|.
- On a sketch of an Argand diagram, shade the region whose points represent complex numbers z
satisfying the inequalities
- The variables x and y satisfy the equation xny2 = C, where n and C are constants. The graph of ln y
against ln x is a straight line passing through the points [0.31, 1.21] and [1.06, 0.91], as shown in the
Find the value of n and find the value of C correct to 2 decimal place
- The parametric equations of a curve are
- The angles α and β lie between 0° and 180° and are such that
- Find the complex numbers w which satisfy the equation
- (a) By sketching a suitable pair of graphs, show that the equation
(b) Verify by calculation that this root lies between 1 and 2.
- (a) Find the quotient and remainder when
- The variables x and y satisfy the differential equation
- The diagram shows the curve y = sin 2x cos2x for 0 ≤ x ≤ 1/2 π, and its maximum point M.
(a) Using the substitution u = sin x, find the exact area of the region bounded by the curve and the x-axis.
(b) Find the exact x-coordinate of M
- The points A and B have position vectors
- The diagram shows the curve
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.