More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 32 - Systems of Linear Equations
In this lecture, we learn about systems of Linear equations, solving them by substitution and Elimination.
- Systems of Linear Equations in General [19 min.]
- Solving A System of 2 (or 3) Linear Equations in 2 (or 3) Variables: Substitution [20 min.]
- Solving A System of 2 (or 3) Linear Equations in 2 (or 3) Variables: Elimination [36 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 33 - Systems of Linear Equations
In this lecture we have some more exercises explained.
- Some Exercises Explained [31 min.]
- An Application: Writing Proper Rational Functions As Sums of Simpler Proper Rational Functions (Partial Fractions) [43 min.]
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.