Inequalities in One Variable
More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 20 Inequalities in one variable
- Properties of Inequalities [20 min.]
- Solving Inequalities In General [17 min.]
- Solving Linear Inequalities [19 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 21 - Inequalities in One Variable
Lecture 21 - Inequalities in One Variable.
In this lecture, we learn about Quadratic Inequalities, Rational Inequalities and Higher Degree Inequalities.
- Solving Quadratic Inequalities [17 min.]
- Solving Higher-Degree Polynomial Inequalities [14 min.]
- Solving Rational Inequalities [27 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 22 - Inequalities in One Variable
Lecture 22 - Inequalities in One Variable.
In this lecture, we learn what happens when Absolute value appears in Equations and Inequalities.
- When Absolute Value Appears: Equations [12 min.]
- When Absolute Value Appears: Inequalities [17 min.]
- More Exercises Explained [15 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.