More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 20 - Inequalities in one variable
- Properties of Inequalities [20 min.]
- Solving Inequalities In General [17 min.]
- Solving Linear Inequalities [19 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 21 - Inequalities in One Variable
Lecture 21 - Inequalities in One Variable.
In this lecture, we learn about Quadratic Inequalities, Rational Inequalities and Higher Degree Inequalities.
- Solving Quadratic Inequalities [17 min.]
- Solving Higher-Degree Polynomial Inequalities [14 min.]
- Solving Rational Inequalities [27 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 22 - Inequalities in One Variable
Lecture 22 - Inequalities in One Variable.
In this lecture, we learn what happens when Absolute value appears in Equations and Inequalities.
- When Absolute Value Appears: Equations [12 min.]
- When Absolute Value Appears: Inequalities [17 min.]
- More Exercises Explained [15 min.]
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.