IGCSE 2022 0580/22 Feb/Mar (pdf)
- Measure the marked angle.
- Work out
- A journey starts at 2115 one day and ends at 0433 the next day.
Calculate the time taken, in hours and minutes.
- Calculate the total surface area of this cuboid.
- (a) Write down the gradient of the line y = 5x + 7.
- Using a ruler and compasses only, construct this triangle.
Leave in your construction arcs.
The side of length 12cm has been drawn for you.
- Write down the inequality, in terms of n, shown by the number line
- (a) On the grid, draw the image of
(i) triangle A after a reflection in the y-axis
- Factorise completely
- (a) The nth term of a sequence is n2 + 7.
Find the first three terms of this sequence.
- As the temperature increases, people eat more ice cream.
What type of correlation does this statement describe?
- (a) Sanjay invests $700 in an account paying simple interest at a rate of 2.5% per year.
Calculate the value of his investment at the end of 6 years.
(b) Meera invests $700 in an account paying compound interest at a rate of r% per year.
At the end of 17 years the value of her investment is $1030.35 .
Find the value of r.
- (a) Simplify
- Calculate the circumference of a circle with radius 4.7cm
- Without using a calculator, work out
- A is the point (- 6, 5) and B is the point (-2, -3).
(a) Find the equation of the straight line, l, that passes through point A and point B.
Give your answer in the form y = mx + c.
- The diagram shows a rectangle OPQR with length 11cm and width 4cm.
OQ is a diagonal and OPX is a sector of a circle, centre O.
Calculate the percentage of the rectangle that is shaded.
- Mrs Kohli buys a jacket, 2 shirts and a hat.
The jacket costs $x.
The shirts each cost $24 less than the jacket and the hat costs $16 less than the jacket.
Mrs Kohli spends exactly $100.
Write down an equation in terms of x.
Solve this equation to find the cost of the jacket.
- y is inversely proportional to the square root of (x + 4).
When x = 5, y = 2.
Find y when x = 77.
- Solve the simultaneous equations.
You must show all your working.
- The diagram shows an open rectangular box ABCDEFGH.
AB = 18.6 cm, BC = 9cm and CG = 14.5cm.
A straight stick AGM rests against A and G and extends outside the box to M.
(a) Calculate the angle between the stick and the base of the box.
- The diagram shows a trapezium OPQR.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.