IGCSE 2021 0580/12 Feb/Mar (pdf)
- (a) Complete this statement.
The diagram has rotational symmetry of order ……………….
(b) On the diagram, draw all the lines of symmetry.
- (a) On the grid, draw a kite.
(b) Write down two geometrical properties of a rhombus.
- Calculate the value of
- Write down a multiple of 9 between 100 and 110.
- (a) Tanvi rounds the number 4896.
She writes down 4900.
Rahul says Tanvi rounded 4896 correct to the nearest 100.
Explain why Rahul cannot be certain that Tanvi rounded 4896 correct to the nearest 100.
Calculate the number of seconds in the month of July.
- These are the heights of four sisters.
1.61m 1.65m 1.53m 1.58m
(a) Work out the range of these heights.
Give your answer in centimetres.
(b) The four sisters have a brother.
The range of the five heights is 18cm.
Work out the two possible heights of the brother.
- Work out.
- Sahil and Anika share $78 in the ratio 5 : 8.
Calculate the amount each receives.
- The diagram shows a prism.
The cross-section of the prism is an equilateral triangle.
Draw a net of the prism on the 1cm2
- The number of passengers on a bus is recorded each day for 14 days.
Complete the stem-and-leaf diagram.
- The mean of nine numbers is 17.
Seven of these numbers add to 132.
The other two numbers have a difference of 5.
Find the two numbers with a difference of 5.
- Factorise completely.
- Saanvi makes some biscuits.
She sells 5/13 of the biscuits.
She now has 96 biscuits left.
Work out the total number of biscuits Saanvi makes.
- These are the first four terms of a sequence.
29 22 15 8
(a) Write down the next two terms.
(b) Find the nth term.
- Find the lowest common multiple (LCM) of 18 and 21.
- (a) Write 567000 000 in standard form.
- Triangle ABC is mathematically similar to triangle PQR.
Find the value of x.
- (a) Simplify.
- Without using a calculator, work out
- Solve the simultaneous equations.
You must show all your working.
- The diagram shows a shape made from a quarter-circle, OAB, and a right-angled triangle OBC.
The radius of the circle is 5cm and OC = 6 cm.
Calculate the area of the shape.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.