Geometry Regents New York State Exam - June 2022
Geometry Regents New York State Exam Questions June 2022 (pdf)
Geometry Regents Exam Jan. 2020 (Solutions 1 - 24)
Geometry Regents Exam Jan. 2020 (Solutions 25 - 35)
- Triangle ABC is the image of
- In the diagram below, a plane intersects a square pyramid parallel
to its base.
- In the diagram below
- A regular pentagon is rotated about its center. What is the minimum
number of degrees needed to carry the pentagon onto itself?
- On the set of axes below
- Right triangle TMR is a scalene triangle with the right angle at M.
Which equation is true?
- In the diagram below of
- As shown in the diagram below, right triangle ABC has side lengths
of 8 and 15.
- In the diagram below, lines k and ℓ intersect lines m and n at points
A, B, C, and D.
- Which transformation does not always preserve distance?
- In the diagram below,
- The square pyramid below models a toy block made of maple wood.
- In the diagram below of right triangle EFG, altitude
- In triangle ABC below, D is a point on
- If one exterior angle of a triangle is acute, then the triangle must be
- Given the information marked on the diagrams below, which pair of
triangles can not always be proven congruent?
- The diagram below shows a tree growing vertically on a hillside. The
angle formed by the tree trunk and the hillside is 100°. The distance
from the base of the tree to the bottom of the hill is 140 feet.
- On the set of axes below
- Segment JM has endpoints J(5,1) and M(7,9).
- Quadrilateral EBCF
- Point P divides the directed line segment from point A(4,1) to
point B(6,4) in the ratio 2:3. The coordinates of point P are
- A line is dilated by a scale factor of centered at a point on the line.
Which statement is correct about the image of the line?
- In the diagram below of circle O
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy is known for its slant, which occurred after its construction
began. The angle of the slant is 86.03° from the ground. The low side of the tower reaches a height
of 183.27 feet from the ground.
- In the diagram below, quadrilateral ABCD is inscribed in circle O, and
- In the diagram below, a right circular cone has a diameter of 10 and a slant height of 13
- In the diagram below, parallelogram EFGH is mapped onto parallelogram IJKH after a
reflection over line ℓ.
- Izzy is making homemade clay pendants in the shape of a solid hemisphere, as modeled below.
Each pendant has a radius of 2.8 cm.
- Determine and state the coordinates of the center and the length of the radius of the
circle whose equation is x2 + y2 + 6x = 6y + 63.
- Use a compass and straightedge to construct a line parallel to
- As modeled below, a projector mounted on a ceiling is 3.74 m from a wall, where a whiteboard
is displayed. The vertical distance from the ceiling to the top of the whiteboard is 0.41 m, and
the height of the whiteboard is 1.17 m.
- Given: Parallelogram PQRS,
- A concrete footing is a cylinder that is placed in the ground to support a building structure.
The cylinder is 4 feet tall and 12 inches in diameter. A contractor is installing 10 footings.
- The coordinates of the vertices of
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.