Geometry Regents New York State Exam - January 2020
Geometry Regents New York State Exam Questions January 2020 (pdf)
Geometry Regents Exam Jan. 2020 (Solutions 1 - 24)
Geometry Regents Exam Jan. 2020 (Solutions 25, 26, 27)
Geometry Regents Exam Jan. 2020 (Solutions 28, 29)
Geometry Regents Exam Jan. 2020 (Solutions 30, 31)
Geometry Regents Exam Jan. 2020 (Solutions 32)
Geometry Regents Exam Jan. 2020 (Solutions 33)
Geometry Regents Exam Jan. 2020 (Solutions 34)
Geometry Regents Exam Jan. 2020 (Solutions 35)
- In the diagram below, FAD || EHC and ABH and BC are drawn
- A cone has a volume of 108π and a base diameter of 12. What is the
height of the cone?
- Triangle JGR is similar to triangle MST. Which statement is not
- In parallelogram ABCD, diagonals AC and BD intersect at E.
Which statement proves ABCD is a rectangle?
- 5 The endpoints of directed line segment PQ have coordinates of
P(-7,-5) and Q(5,3). What are the coordinates of point A, on PQ, that divide PQ into a ratio of 1:3?
- In trapezoid ABCD below, AB || CD.
- Kayla was cutting right triangles from wood to use for an art project.
Two of the right triangles she cut are shown below.
- The line represented by 2y = x + 8 is dilated by a scale factor
of k centered at the origin, such that the image of the line has an
equation of y - 1/2 x = 2. What is the scale factor?
- In quadrilateral ABCD below, AB || CD, and E, H, and F are the
midpoints of AD, AC, and BC, respectively
- Jaden is comparing two cones. The radius of the base of cone A is
twice as large as the radius of the base of cone B. The height of cone
B is twice the height of cone A. The volume of cone A is
- A regular hexagon is rotated about its center
- In triangle MAH below, MT is the perpendicular bisector of AH.
- In circle B below, diameter RT, radius BE, and chord RE are drawn
- Lou has a solid clay brick in the shape of a rectangular prism with a
length of 8 inches, a width of 3.5 inches, and a height of 2.25 inches.
If the clay weighs 1.055 oz/in3, how much does Lou’s brick weigh, to
the nearest ounce?
- Rhombus ABCD can be mapped onto rhombus KLMN by a rotation
about point P, as shown below
- In right triangle RST below, altitude SV is drawn to hypotenuse RT.
- On the set of axes below, pentagon ABCDE is congruent to A"B"C"D"E".
- On the set of axes below, rhombus ABCD has vertices whose
coordinates are A(1,2), B(4,6), C(7,2), and D(4,–2).
- Which figure(s) below can have a triangle as a two-dimensional cross
- What is an equation of a circle whose center is at (2,-4) and is
tangent to the line x = -2?
- For the acute angles in a right triangle, sin (4x)° = cos (3x - 13)°.
What is the number of degrees in the measure of the smaller angle?
- Triangle PQR is shown on the set of axes below.
- In the diagram below of right triangle ABC, altitude BD is drawn
24 In the diagram below of rRST, L is a point on RS, and M is a point on RT, such that LM || ST
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.