More Questions and Worked Solutions for Edexcel GCSE Exams
Questions And Worked Solutions For Edexcel GCSE Mathematics November 2021 Paper 1MA1/2H (Calculator)
Edexcel GCSE Mathematics November 2021 Past Paper 1MA1/2H Questions (PDF)
Edexcel GCSE November 2021 Paper 1MA1/2H (Calculator) Solutions
- (a) Write down the inequality shown on this number line. …
- (a) Find the Highest Common Factor (HCF) of 60 and 84. …
- Sam drives his car on a journey.
Here is the travel graph for the first 15 minutes of his journey. …
- (a) Complete the table of values for y = x2 – 2x + 2. …
- Here is a right-angled triangle.
- ABC is a right-angled triangle.
- Liquid A has a density of 1.8g/cm3
Liquid B has a density of 1.2g/cm3
80cm3 of liquid A is mixed with 40cm3 of liquid B to make 120cm3 of liquid C.
Work out the density of liquid C.
- The grouped frequency table gives information about the time, in minutes, taken by
50 people to solve a puzzle. …
- The box plot shows information about the length of time, in minutes, some people waited
to see a doctor at a hospital on Monday. …
- Louise invests £x in Better Investments for 3 years.
Sadiq invests £x in County Bank for 3 years. …
- Here is a sketch of the line L. …
- Expand and simplify (x – 2)(3x + 2)(2x + 3).
- In a school there are 16 teachers and 220 students.
Of these students 120 are girls and 100 are boys.
One teacher, one girl and one boy are going to be chosen to represent the school.
Work out the number of different ways there are to choose one teacher, one girl and one boy
- A, B, C and D are four points on a circle.
SBT is a tangent to the circle.
Angle ABD = 20°. …
- Here is triangle ABC. …
- (a) Use the iteration formula …
- Some people took part in the first round of a competition.
The histogram gives information about the scores of these people in the first round.
- Here is a graph of y = sin x° for 0 ≤ x ≤ 360.
- A, B and C are three spheres.
The volume of sphere A is 125cm3
The volume of sphere B is 27cm3
The ratio of the radius of sphere B to the radius of sphere C is 1 : 2
Work out the ratio of the surface area of sphere A to the surface area of sphere C.
- In a village,
if it rains on one day, the probability that it will rain on the next day is 0.8
if it does not rain on one day, the probability that it will rain on the next day is 0.6
A weather forecaster says,
“There is a 70% chance that it will rain in the village on Monday.”
Work out an estimate for the probability that it will rain in the village on Wednesday.
You must show all your working.
- The time period, T seconds, of a simple pendulum of length l cm is given by the formula
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.