Plans and Worksheets for Grade 3
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 3
Common Core For Grade 3
Examples, videos, and solutions to help Grade 3 students learn how to draw polygons with specified attributes to solve problems.
Common Core Standards: 3.G.1
New York State Common Core Math Grade 3, Module 7, Lesson 6
Worksheets for Grade 3, Module 7, Lesson 6
: A characteristic that describes something specific.
Lesson 6 Application Problem
Frankie says that all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not? Draw diagrams to support your statement.
Lesson 6 Homework
Use a ruler and a right angle tool to help you draw the figures with the given attributes below.
1. Draw a triangle that has no right angles.
2. Draw a quadrilateral that has at least 2 right angles.
3. Draw a quadrilateral with 2 equal sides. Label the 2 equal side lengths of your shape.
5. Draw a pentagon with at least 2 equal sides. Label the 2 equal side lengths of your shape.
6. Cristina describes her shape. She says it has 3 equal sides that are each 4 centimeters in length. It has no
right angles. Do your best to draw Cristina’s shape and label the side lengths.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.