Plans and Worksheets for Grade 2
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Grade 2
Common Core For Grade 2
Videos, examples, and solutions to help Grade 2 students learn how to use manipulatives to create equal groups.
Common Core Standards:
New York State Common Core Math Module 6, Grade 2, Lesson 1
NYS Math Module 6 Grade 2 Lesson 1
Topic A: Formation of Equal Groups
Lesson 1 Problem Set
3. Redraw the 12 oranges into 4 equal groups.
4 groups of _____ oranges
4. Redraw the 12 oranges into 3 equal groups.
3 groups of _____ oranges
5. Redraw the flowers to make each of the 3 groups have an equal number.
3 groups of ______ flowers = _____ flowers
Lesson 1 Homework
2. Circle groups of three pants.
3. Redraw the 12 wheels into 3 equal groups.
6. Redraw the oranges to make 3 equal groups.
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.