Core Math Resources, Lesson Plans & Worksheets for all grades
Common Core Math
Lessons, Math Worksheets and Games for Grade 2
Math Lessons, Math Worksheets and Games for all grades
Examples, solutions, and worksheets to help Grade 2 students learn how to count up to 1,000 on the place value chart.
Common Core Standards: 2.NBT.3,
New York State Common Core Math Module 3, Grade 2, Lesson 4
NYS Math Module 3 Grade 2 Lesson 4
Lesson 4 Homework
1. Marcos used the place value chart to count bundles. How many sticks does Marcos
have in all?
Marcos has ________ sticks.
4. Analyze 585. How many hundreds, tens, and ones does it have?
5. Fill in blanks to make a number sentence true.
3. These are hundreds. If you put them together, which unit will you make?
a) one b) hundred c) thousand d) ten
5. Make the number sentence true.
12 ones = ___ ten ___ ones
7. Mrs. Sullivan’s students are collecting cans for recycling. Frederick collected 20
cans, Donielle collected 9 cans, and Mina and Charlie each collected 100 cans. How
many cans did the students collect in all?
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.