More Lessons for Calculus
A series of free Calculus Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Calculus 1 Lecture 7
- Continuous Functions
- Functions Continuous (or not!) at a Single Point x=c [14.5 min.]
- Functions Continuous on an Interval [6 min.]
- Properties & Combinations of Continuous Functions [14 min.]
- The Intermediate Value Theorem & Approximating Roots: f(x) = 0 [13 min.]
- Some Exercises [13.5 min.]
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.