More Lessons for SAT Math
Examples, solutions, videos, games, activities and worksheets to help SAT students review consecutive integers, consecutive even integers, consecutive odd integers and some consecutive integer word problems.
Define consecutive integers, consecutive even integers, consecutive odd integers and some consecutive integer word problems.
1. Write an equation that states that four consecutive integers add up to 86.
2. Write an equation that says that the product of two consecutive integers is 42.
3. Write a mathematical equation that says that four consecutive integers add up to 20 more than the smallest.
Solving Word Problems that involve Consecutive Integers
How to solve a word problem involving consecutive integers?
1. Three consecutive integers have a sum of 78. Find the integers.
2. Three consecutive odd integers have a sum of 21. Find the integers.
Word Problems Integer
1. The sum of two consecutive integers is 99. Find the value of the smaller integer.
2. The sum of two consecutive odd integers is 40. What are the integers?
3. The sum of three consecutive even integers is 30. Find the integers.
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.