Plans and Worksheets for Kindergarten
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Kindergarten
Common Core For Kindergarten
Eureka Math/EngageNY Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 15 Common Core Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 15
Worksheets for Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 15
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Kindergarten students learn how to compare using the same as with units.
Topic D: Comparison of Volume
Lesson 15 Concept Development and Problem Set
Use your clay to make a container just large enough to hold
your 10 beans. What would you call your container? Test to
see if the beans fit! Show your work to your partner.
1. Which of your containers held the most scoops?
2. Which of your containers held the least number of scoops?
3. Which container do you think had the largest capacity? Did this container hold the most number of
4. Which container do you think had the least capacity? How many scoops did this container hold?
5. Do you notice any patterns from your work today?
6. Did you make any surprising discoveries during your work today?
Lesson 15 Homework
Circle 2 sets within each set of 7. The first one is done for you.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.