Plans and Worksheets for Kindergarten
Plans and Worksheets for all Grades
Lessons for Kindergarten
Common Core For Kindergarten
Eureka Math/EngageNY Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 25 Common Core Worksheets
New York State Common Core Math Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 25
Worksheets for Kindergarten, module 3, lesson 25
Worksheets, solutions, and videos to help Kindergarten students learn how to match and count to compare a number of objects. State which quantity is more.
Topic G: Comparison of Numerals
Lesson 25 Concept Development and Problem Set
Put your pennies in a row. Now put one linking cube on top of
each penny. Are there enough cubes to cover each penny? Talk
to your friend about which has more, the set of cubes or the set
Count the objects in each line. Write how many in the box. Then, fill in
the blanks below. Use your words more than to compare the numbers.
Roll a die and draw a set of objects to match the number rolled.
Write the number in the box. Roll the die again and do the same in the next box.
1. How did you organize your shapes to help you know which had more?
2. Can you tell by lining up the shapes which has more? Why or why not?
3. On the Problem Set, how did you know which set had more? Fewer?
4. On the second page of the Problem Set, you compared two numbers. Did anyone roll the same
number to compare? What did you do?
5. What math vocabulary did we use today to communicate precisely?
6. How did the Application Problem connect to today’s lesson?
Lesson 25 Homework
Count the objects in each line. Write how many in the box. Then, fill in the blanks
I can count and compare sets of objects, telling which is more.
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.