More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra Lecture 39 - THE X-Y FILES
FOR UNIT 0 [29 min.]
- A Proof That square root 2 Is Irrational [6 min.]
- A Proof That There Are The Same Number of Rational Numbers as Natural Numbers! [9 min.]
- A Proof That There Are More Real Numbers Than Natural Numbers! [14 min.]
FOR UNIT 2 [17 min.]
- Algebra For Science: Variation [17 min.]
FOR UNIT 4 [21 min.]
- How Can You Find Rational Zeros (if any) of a Polynomial Function? [21 min.]
FOR UNIT 7 [19 min.]
- A Proof That "e" Is Irrational [19 min.]
Try the free Mathway calculator and
problem solver below to practice various math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own
problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.