More Lessons for College Algebra
A series of free College Algebra Video Lessons from UMKC - The University of Missouri-Kansas City.
College Algebra - Lecture 4 Part I - Polynomial Expressions
Lecture 4a - Polynomial Expressions.
In this lecture, we learn more about polynomials, adding, subtracting, multiplying and factoring polynomials.
- What is a Polynomial? [18 min.]
- Adding & Subtracting Polynomials [3 min.]
- Multiplying Polynomials [19 min.]
- A Common Error [5 min.]
- Handy Polynomial Products [15 min.]
- Un-Multiplying (Factoring) Polynomials [28 min.]
- Completing A Perfect Square [10 min.]
College Algebra - Lecture 4 Part 2 -
Lecture 4b - Polynomial Expressions.
In this lecture, we learn more about Dividing polynomials and Rational expressions.
- Dividing Polynomials: Rational Expressions [24 min.]
- The Art of Simplification [14 min.]
- Solving Some Polynomial & Rational Equations [46 min.]
Rotate to landscape screen format on a mobile phone or small tablet to use the Mathway widget, a free math problem solver that answers your questions with step-by-step explanations.
You can use the free Mathway calculator and problem solver below to practice Algebra or other math topics. Try the given examples, or type in your own problem and check your answer with the step-by-step explanations.
We welcome your feedback, comments and questions about this site or page. Please submit your feedback or enquiries via our Feedback page.